Suitable for weighing moderate loads, LHS delivers durability in a hanging scale
Adam LHS hanging scales offer shipping and production operations a strong and safe solution for weighing heavy loads. Ruggedly constructed to perform dependably in industrial settings, the LHS boasts cast aluminum magnesium indicator housing, chrome-plated steel hook, safety catch and oversized swivel shackle and bolt. The hook and shackle rotate, giving complete flexibility. A standard remote control allows safe and simple operation of the scale. Readings are shown on a bright-red LED display, making them visible in any lighting conditions. The hold function retains the reading on the display after the weight is removed from the scale, allowing time for the operator to record the value.
- Bright LED display for easy viewing in most environments
- Rotating hook allows easy access while loading, then safely locks in place during weighing
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Remote control allows safe, hands-free operation
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- 1 Year warranty
There are no reviews yet.