When strength and safety are essential, IHS is the overwhelming winner to weigh suspended loads
The Adam IHS crane scale offers a strong, safe solution for weighing heavy, suspended loads in industrial shipping and production operations. Ruggedly constructed, IHS features robust metal die-cast housing, a rotating plated steel hook and sturdy, oversized shackle. A remote control is included to allow scale operation from a safe distance. Readings are shown on a bright-red LED display, making them visible in any lighting conditions. The hold function retains the reading on the display after the weight is removed from the scale, allowing time for the operator to record the value.
- Bright LED display for easy viewing in most environments
- Rotating hook allows easy access while loading, then safely locks in place during weighing
- Remote control allows safe, hands-free operation
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Solid metal housing resists spills and protects internal components
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- AC adapter included
- 1 Year warranty
Model IHS 1 IHS 3 IHS 5 IHS 10 Capacity 1000kg 3000kg 5000kg 10,000kg Readability 0.2kg 0.5kg 1kg 2kg Repeatability (S.D.) 0.2kg 0.5kg 1kg 2kg Linearity (+/-) 0.2kg 0.5kg 1kg 2Kg Ultimate Overload Limit 1500kg 4500kg 7500kg 15000kg Weighing Units kg Stabilisation Time (sec) 3 Calibration External calibration Display LED with 30mm -high digits Power Supply AC adapter / Internal rechargeable battery Operating Temperature 0° to 40°C Housing Die-cast aluminum Overall Dimensions IHS 1 & 2: 255 x 190 x 550mm
IHS 5: 255 x 190 x 650mm
IHS 10: 255 x 190 x 750mm
Net Weight 12kg 14kg 19kg 31kg Overload Limit Adam Equipment Co Ltd, its directors, staff, owners and affiliated companies and organisations cannot be held liable for any resulting damage or injury sustained as a result of the machines being used in excess of their capacities and ultimate overload limits.