Salter Brecknell B140 Parts Counting Scale
The Salter Brecknell B140 is an advanced, higher accuracy counting/coin scale with increments for good resolution on counted parts. The 30 kg/60 lb capacity functions either as a counting or coin counter. Operates on either UK/EU/US power supplies or rechargeable battery.
- High Quality and Easy to Operate
- High Performance– 30,000 divisions
- Accuracy– ± 3 divisions at full load
- Configurable RS-232
- Configurable Scale ID
- *Currency Feature Added (30 kg / 60 lb only)– GB Pounds, Euros and US Dollars, with big and small bag selection
- Construction– Rugged ABS plastic base, stainless steel weight platter
- Additional Features– 8 x PLU’s, Piece Weight, Entry, Upper and Lower Count Limits, Accumulation and Preset Tare
- Display: Three six digit 14.2 mm / 0.56″ high seven segment red LED display with three brightness levels
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to 40° C / 14° F to 104° F
- Power: Internal rechargeable battery giving 20 hours of use between charges. Recharge time approximately 8 hours. 12 volt UK/EU/ US power adaptor / recharger (supplied) with center positive.
- Average Working Current: < 300mA
- Battery: 6V4A/Hr rechargeable lead-acid battery
- Auto off: Selectable between 1 and 30 minutes or off
- Platform Material: Stainless steel
- Function Keys: On/Off; Clear; Enter; Zero; Tare; Total; kg/lb; Piece Weight; PLU; Print; *Currency; Upper Limit; Lower Limit and 0 – 9 for data entry.
- Annunciators: Zero; Tare; AC Mains Connected; Battery Charging; Stable; Big Bag; Small Bag; kg and lb
- 1 Year warranty
- Parts Counting
- Coin Counting (30kg model only)
- Accumulation of weight