Safescan SD4141 Standard Duty Cash Drawer Highlights
This standard-duty cash drawer is ideal for use in retail, hospitality, schools, clubs, churches and other non-profit organisations.
Due to the robust ball bearing rollers, this cash drawer is tested for at least 1 million openings.
Open the cash drawer with a simple push to the front panel, or connect with the RJ12 printer cable to a receipt printer or cash register for electric opening.
Ideal lay-out for GBP, with 4 adjustable banknote compartments and and a removable and adjustable tray for 8 different coins.
Includes separation slot for storing large denominations and value papers out of sight.
- Dimensions: 41cm(W) x 41,5cm(D) x 11,5cm (H)
- Robust ball bearing rollers
- Tested for at least 1 million openings
- Strong metal bill clips
- Easy-push opening
- Adjustable and removable inner tray
- 4 bill/8 coin lay-out
- Separation slot for storage of large denominations and value papers
- Compatible with RJ12 receipt printers and cash registers (12V/24V)
- 3-position lock (locked, stand-by and open)
- Optionial additional tray and lockable lid
- Weight: 6,6 KG
- Power: 12V/24V
- CE approved
- 1 year warranty
IN THE BOX
- Cash drawer
- 2 piece key set
There are no reviews yet.