Avery Weigh-Tronix ZM110 Series Highlights
The ZM110 + BLS Base Bench Series is the perfect solution for general weighing in warehouse and shipping/receiving applications.
- General Weighing: Designed to weigh in lb, kg, or pieces, the ZM110 with BSL Base System can easily be set into sample mode – ideal for counting a wide range of medium sized components.
- Check weighing & Check Counting: Ideal for guaranteeing product or box quantities are within an agreed weight or count size and for repetitive packing applications, the ZM110 Digital Bench Series easily switches between general weighing, check weighing, and check counting.
- Base Construction: With 150% overload protection, powder coated tubular base frames constructed of mild steel, and four corner stops the load cell are well-protected. The base frame is fitted with four large, lockable, adjustable anti-slip feet ideal for levelling the base if positioned on uneven ground.
- Load Cell: This base is fitted with a robust, R60 C3 approved, aluminium IP66 load cell
- Top Pan: The base is fully covered with a removable, hard-wearing, food grade 304 stainless steel top pan.
- Indicator Construction: The ABS housed Avery Weigh-Tronix ZM110 Indicator has a large, easy-to-read 50 mm x 165 mm LCD back lit display with 40 mm high digits and built-in battery that allows this product to be used in low lit areas or in areas where power outlets are hard to find. The ZM110 with BSL Base System can provide over 107 hours of battery life between charges.
- Basic counting
- Check counting
- Check weighing
There are no reviews yet.