The SHS brings strength and safety to the forefront of industrial settings
Adam SHS hanging scales offers a strong and safe solution for weighing suspended objects. Ruggedly constructed to perform dependably in industrial settings, the SHS features polycarbonate indicator housing, chrome-plated steel hook, safety catch and oversized swivel shackle and bolt. The hook and shackle rotate, giving complete flexibility. A remote control allows safe and simple operation of the scale. Readings are shown on a bright-red LED display, making them visible in any lighting conditions, including outdoors. The hold function retains the reading on the display after the weight is removed from the scale, allowing time for the operator to record results.
- Bright LED display for easy viewing in most environments
- Rotating hook allows easy access while loading, then safely locks in place during weighing
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Remote control allows safe, hands-free operation
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- 1 Year warranty
Model SHS 50 SHS 150 SHS 300 Capacity 50kg 150kg 300kg Readability 0.01kg 0.02kg 0.05kg Repeatability (S.D.) 0.01kg 0.02kg 0.05kg Linearity (+/-) 0.02kg 0.04kg 0.1Kg Ultimate Overload Limit 100kg 300kg 450kg Weighing Units kg, lb, N Stabilisation Time (sec) 2 Calibration External calibration Display LED with 15mm -high digits Power Supply AC adapter / 4 x AA batteries / Internal rechargeable battery Operating Temperature 0° to 40°C Housing Polycarbonate Overall Dimensions 146 x 65 x 320mm (wxdxh) Net Weight 1.2kg Overload Limit Adam Equipment Co Ltd, its directors, staff, owners and affiliated companies and organisations cannot be held liable for any resulting damage or injury sustained as a result of the machines being used in excess of their capacities and ultimate overload limits.