Benefits of the Salter Brecknell MBS Precision Balance
Through Brecknell, Avery Weigh-Tronix combines years of precision weighing expertise with an economical alternative for what professionals demand from a balance.
With its fine feature set and simple functionality, the Brecknell MBS series is the sensible response to almost any application, in any market sectors requiring an accurate precision weighing solution.
This alternative to premium priced analytical balances is ideal for general laboratory, industrial and educational applications requiring multiple weighing units.
The MBS series balances offer a quality balance at an affordable price. All models come standard with robust plastic housing, AC adapter and bi-directional RS-232 interface allowing communication to a PC.
- Accuracy: Accurate to within ±2 divisions at full load
- Capacity: 300 to 6000 grams
- Construction: Robust plastic housing, stainless steel top plate
- Display: Large, clear 6 1/2 digits, 19 mm high 7-segment backlit LCD display
- Draft Shield: Supplied only with 300 g and 600 g units
- Power: Battery with auto off feature or AC adapter (included)
- Operator Keys: On/Off, Count, Cal, Tare, Mode, Units
- Platform: 300 g and 600 g capacities: 120 mm diameter
- Platform: 1200 g to 6000 g capacities: 175 mm (W) x 175 mm (L)
1 YEAR WARRANTY
All Salter Brecknell products come with a 1 year warranty
IN THE BOX
- Salter Brecknell MBS
- 300 and 600 g models have weight, draft shield, manual & batteries
- 1200 g model has weight, batteries & manual
- 3000 and 6000 g models have batteries & manual