Salter Brecknell C3235 Washdown Checkweigher
The C3235 is a washdown checkweigher for the rapid indication of weight and over, under, accept tolerances in washdown environment. Totally portable the C3235 has an internal rechargeable battery which gives approximately 20 hours of usage between charges or can be operated direct from mains power supply. Available in a choice of 3 kg (6 lb), 6 kg (12 lb) and 15 kg (30 lb) capacities with resolution of 1 part in 6000 the C3235 is an accurate scale built to work in harsh, wet environments such as portion control, food processing, meat preparation areas, catering kitchens, etc. Washable and corrosion free the C3235 has a 229 mm x 190 mm (9″ x 7.5″) platform and a bright red LED display with 13 mm (0.5″) high digits.
Simple to operate the keyboard has four buttons – off, on/zero, push button tare and function. The function key gives access to the checkweigher set up for targets and tolerances, unit switching and count modes. C3235 has an auto off feature, which can be disabled, to switch the scale off after 10 minutes of inactivity. An audible buzzer is included which sounds when the weight is within the accept range – this can be switched off also. A battery charge indicator is built in to the display giving an instant check on the condition of the battery, the scale also displays battery low when recharging is required.
- Accuracy: ± 2 divisions at full load
- Construction: Stainless steel and ABS plastic washdown enclosure
- Display: Six digit, 13 mm high seven segment bright red LED display accept, over, under LED
- Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Operator Keys: Off, Zero, Function, Tare
- Functions: Count, unit switching, checkweigh limits with alarm, auto off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Auto off feature
- Simple to operate
- 1 Year warranty
- Parts counting