Price inclusive 3 years warranty
Feature packed cash counting machine for busy retail environments
Dimensions: 340L x 685W x 485H
The System 600 coin sorter was designed with flip down coin boxes to enable sorted coins to be tipped directly into plastic coin bags. This improves productivity dramatically, and has proved to be more productive than any other coin sorter in its class! The 600 coin sorter / cash counter uses a ‘continual count / sort & batch’ method. This means that when one coin drawer is filled, the System 600 holds that coin type back whilst continuing to process all other coins.
– All steel chassis to cope with the harshest of coin processing environments.
– Flip down boxes to load denomination sachets.
– Simple keyboard operation. (Digital Processing)
– Coin validation for the highest level of accuracy on all coins.
– On-disc counting ensures only valid coins into rail for sorting.
– Display: 32 characters.
– Automatic purging of foreign or ‘dud’ coins at the end of each count.
– Dual line display giving full count, daily and full bag totals, with a denomination breakdown.
– 3 levels of memory to facilitate profit centre analysis.
– Continuous running.
– Software available to transfer all totals to your computer.
– 1 serial port, 1 parallel port
Common sorter features
* Digital coin parameter reading coupled with alloy sensing.
* Incorporating the latest super integrated electronics.
* Dual line display
* Simplified keyboard operation
* Large volume coin tray
* Multiple counting modes
* Non-stop count/sort and batching
* Self calibrating mode
* Sort Only Mode
* 36 months manufacturers warranty
* Optional printer
Suspend count mode!
In this mode, a full mix of coins can be counted directly into the REJECT coin drawer. Although still mixed, all coins have been counted, providing a Total and breakdown by denomination both on screen, or listed if an optional printer is attached. And, the count doesn’t affect the current totals of your coin batching application.