Brecknell 430 Highlights
The 430 general purpose and portion control scale offers exceptional value for your money. Designed for speed and efficiency with limited operator training required. Ideal for use in grocery stores, delis, bakeries, yogurt shops, restaurants, catering, and candy stores. This scale has been designed to be very simple to operate with two main scale modes.
General Weighing Mode: Gives the operator an easy-to-read large clear display that can be quickly tared off in between each ingredient.
Check Weighing Mode: Ideal for repetitive weighing applications. It can easily be set so the operator can quickly tell if the weight is within tolerance. The display turns orange when underweight, turns green with acceptable weight, and turns red when overweight.
Easy-to-Use Keys: Two operator keys makes the scale very easy to set up with minimal training requirements.
The base is constructed of ABS plastic, which provides outstanding protection for daily usage and is fitted with a removable food-grade stainless steel pan for easy cleaning. A wipe down plastic cover comes standard to protect the display, keyboard, and housing from dust and food particles.
The 430 comes with a large easy-to-read LCD display with a changeable backlight to indicate when the scale is within a set weight tolerance: orange for under, green for accept, and red for over. An audio buzzer can be set to indicate when the scale is in or outside the acceptable weight tolerance. It can easily be switched from lb to kg. The 430 comes standard with a rechargeable lead-acid battery that will provide up to 60 hours of battery life without backlight. The built-in auto-off will help prolong battery life.
- Main Functionality: General weighing and check weighing with colour changing backlight and audio under, accept and over buzzer
- Accuracy: 0.03% at full load
- Capacity: 7 kg / 15 lb and 15 kg / 30 lb
- Construction: ABS plastic housing, food grade 304 stainless steel weight platter
- Display: Large easy-to-read back-lit LCD display with large digits and easy-to-view under, accept, and over colour changing backlight
- Power: AC power adapter (included) and built-in rechargeable battery with up to 60 hours of battery life
- Simple to Operate: Two easy-to-use operator keys (Tare/Unit, Zero) keeps training to a minimum
- Platform Size: 263 mm x 204 mm
- Wide down plastic cover for protection
- 1-year warranty
- Check Weighing